The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility is focused on creating an educational and cultural learning experience for your employees that will celebrate and recognize the importance of the Power of Hispanic Inclusion ™.
We are now offering educational content to our corporate member companies.
If you’re interested in a presentation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A presentation customized for your Corporation
Leveraging the 35 years of HACR’s history as the preeminent advocacy organization for Hispanic Inclusion in Corporate America and its thought leadership and research, we have curated a variety of professional development programs that cover the diversity, equity, and inclusion topics below.
Audience: Employee and Business Resource Group Leaders and Members; Diversity Committees, and Task Forces
- Active Allyship
- Cultural Intelligence
- DE&I and the Latino Professional Experience
- ERG/BRG Strategies for Success
- Intersectionality & Identity
- Latina Leadership Strategies
- Mentors, Sponsors & Allies
- The Evolution of Hispanic, Latino and Latinx/e
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Women of Color in the Workplace