2019 Annual Symposium
May 6-7, 2019
JW Marriott Marquis, Miami
The Annual HACR Symposium: The Power of Hispanic Inclusion™ brings together some of the nation’s most influential Hispanic leaders, government officials, and corporate executives to discuss and identify effective strategies and models for achieving greater inclusion and participation in the areas of Employment, Procurement, Philanthropy, and Governance.
The two-day Symposium includes thought-provoking discussions, focusing on HACR’s four pillars of corporate responsibility: Employment, Procurement, Philanthropy, and Governance. Participating HACR Corporate Member companies provide keen insight and best practices for increased Hispanic representation in U.S. corporations.
The HACR Annual Symposium attracts individuals from throughout the country, representing a variety of interests with the common goal of advancing the inclusion of Hispanics in Corporate America at levels commensurate with their economic contributions.
Who Should Attend?
- Diversity and inclusion executives
- Hispanic employee resource group leaders
- Government officials
- Nonprofit leaders
- Identify challenges and opportunities to increase Hispanic inclusion at all levels in Corporate America
- Learn diversity and inclusion best practices
- Gain tools to navigate diversity of thought, unconscious bias, inclusive dialogue, and high-performance corporate culture
- Unique opportunity to listen from Fortune 500 CEOs
If you believe you are eligible to participate in this HACR program, please contact HACR Vice President of Executive Programs, Mayra Espinoza, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1005.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact HACR Vice President of Corporate Relations, Elia Quintana, at email@example.com or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1012.