Leadership Pipeline Program Dates
October 28-30, 2018
San Jose Marriott
HACR’s newest program, the HACR Leadership Pipeline Program (LPP) was launched in 2015 to provide companies with a forum to develop their Hispanic employee resource group (ERG) leaders as well as mid and upper level Hispanic corporate leaders. The HACR LPP builds upon the legacy and success of the HACR Young Hispanic Corporate Achievers™ program, expanding opportunities for high-potential talent to network and develop leadership and managerial skills to take them to the next level and positively impact their respective companies.
The one and a half day convening consists of leadership development workshops and business sessions, featuring subject-matter experts and thought leaders in the areas of corporate governance, management, leadership, personal branding, employee resource groups, and more.
Who Should Attend?
- High-potential mid-level managers
- Up and coming leaders on the fast track to take on significant managerial responsibilities
- Hispanic ERG leaders
- Individuals driven to make positive impacts in their workplace and community
- Identify personal and professional skills to improve performance in the workplace
- Develop strategies to overcome business challenges
- Build fundamental leadership and managerial skills
- Craft a framework for career advancement
- Learn effective ways to design successful teams, drive organizational change, and enhance corporate culture
If you believe you are eligible to participate in this HACR program, please contact HACR Vice President of Executive Programs, Mayra Espinoza, at email@example.com or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1005.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact HACR Vice President of Corporate Relations, Elia Quintana, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1012.