CORPORATE DIRECTORS SUMMIT™
HACR CDS Program Dates
May 4-6, 2018
Four Seasons, Las Vegas
Launched in 2007, the HACR Corporate Directors Summit™ (CDS) program brings together seasoned Hispanic leaders serving on publicly-traded companies and the board of large private enterprises to discuss Governance – one of the organization’s main pillars of corporate responsibility.
The program, focused on HACR’s mission to advance Hispanic inclusion in Corporate America, provides participants with the opportunity to network with colleagues and learn about the challenges and opportunities that come with board service.
The three-day summit offers stimulating discussions about the present and future role of Hispanics in Corporate America, and allowed for an in-depth view of some of the issues and challenges of Latino representation in corporate boardrooms.
Who Should Attend?
- Hispanic executives currently serving on a publicly-traded boards
- Fortune 500 Hispanic board directors
- Engage in dynamic peer-to-peer dialogue
- Develop action plans to move the needle and increase the representation of Hispanics on boards
- Gain new perspectives on corporate board governance
- Stay current on governance topics including board ethics, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more.
If you believe you are eligible to participate in this HACR program, please contact HACR Vice President of Executive Programs, Mayra Espinoza, at email@example.com or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1005.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact HACR Vice President of Corporate Relations, Elia Quintana, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1012.