HACR CAS Program Dates
May 3-5, 2019
JW Marriott Marquis, Miami
Launched in 2011, the HACR Corporate Achievers Summit™ (CAS) program was created to motivate, empower, and reconnect former HACR Young Hispanic Corporate Achievers™ (YHCA) finalists. The program provides a support network among executives dedicated to the advancement of Hispanic inclusion in Corporate America through training sessions that use critical thinking to become better executives and leaders within their companies to fuel the pipeline.
The three-day summit is perfectly aligns with the participants’ current personal development needs and provides them the opportunity to take part in dynamic discussions centered on critical thinking, leading innovation, mastering the art of negotiation, embracing collaboration, and levering data to support better decision making.
HACR CAS participants have ample opportunities to engage with C-Suite executives and board directors for thoughtful conversation regarding Hispanics on corporate boards and moving up the corporate ladder.
Who Should Attend?
- Former HACR YHCA participants
- Executives employed at a Fortune 500 and/or HACR Corporate Member company
- Upper-level Hispanic leaders
- Gain tools for better decision making
- Develop critical business skills for senior leadership positions
- Connect with corporate C-Suite executives and board members
- Receive first-hand knowledge from high-ranking Hispanics in Corporate America
- Grow personal and professional network
If you believe you are eligible to participate in this HACR program, please contact HACR Vice President of Executive Programs, Mayra Espinoza, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1005.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact HACR Vice President of Corporate Relations, Elia Quintana, at email@example.com or call (202) 682-4012 ext 1012.